WordPress sites are great with lots of additional functionality which can be added to make your site work the way you want. But once your site is live you want to keep it working smoothly. The site is your responsibility, but if you’re interested, the task of WordPress maintenance can be passed over to me at Pippas Web.
So what is covered:
- Update files. WordPress and other developers often update their files – This might be to fix security problems, bugs in their code, incompatibilities and new functions etc. These updates could occur once a month or it can be every other day when big updates are released.
- Uptime monitoring. If your site is down how can your customers find you? Pippas Web will receive notifications when your site is down and investigate the cause, in order to keep the downtime to a minimum.
- Monitoring Security. All our sites have site security installed which notifies when files need to be updated, users (attempt to) login, or files are changed or uploaded to the site. This helps keeps site secure. Pippas Web will receive notifications and deal with accordingly.
- Site Performance. Check the site is running smoothly and optimised for speed.
- Broken link. Too many broken links on a site may contribute to your site being marked down in Google.
Basic WordPress Maintenance Services
a month / per site
File updates : Wordpress core files, theme and plugin updates.
Monitoring and response to site security.
Montly check site for broken links.
As with all my services you could do it yourself with a little time on your part – This is a totally optional service for my WordPress Clients.
You Don’t Have To Be a Customer
This isn’t only for Pippas Web Websites, if you have a WordPress site and need help keeping it up to date please get in touch.
You may want to use Pippas Web to maintain your site, if:
- You don’t trust yourself with technology.
- You’re too busy.
- You don’t know, what to do if there’s a problem.
- You’re just not interested in how the site works, just the it helps you get customers for your business.