Your WordPress website design can attract new clients, allow you to sell products and be the hub of all your online information. Making your business easier for customers to find and to use. But putting a site together takes time and a bit of technical know-how. Often business owners like you are too busy running a business! Don’t worry, help is at hand.
Website design Packages from £399
Why you need a website
If you run a business, you want to be found by your potential clients, and online is a lot more efficient way to do this than some other marketing techniques. A website is a window into your business that is open to your customers, 24hrs a day.
Before a customer buys anything – most will check out a company online, their website and social media.
- Answer their questions.
- Sell products and services without you needing to be present.
- Act as a brochure to demonstrate your style, your services or your products. This means potential clients can see the range of work you do from the comfort of home.
- Be accessible to your customers, even when you are asleep or busy with the family.
- Represent your business and (most importantly) you. After all, people buy from people.
Recent WordPress Website Designs
What do you need for your website?
Storage space for all the files and a database that makes the site work.
Your website’s address, that a user enters into the browser to find the site.
All the written text and images, about your business, go on your site.
Protect your site data and customer information.
Domain Names / Web Address
When you’re starting a new website, one of the first things you need to do is choose a domain name and sign up for web hosting. This can be a daunting task, as there are a lot of different factors to consider, such as the cost, the features, and the level of support.
I can help you with all aspects of domain names and web hosting. I can help you choose a domain name that is both memorable and relevant to your business. I can also help you find a web hosting provider that meets your needs and budget.
If you already have a website on another platform or hosting company, but you want to move it, I can help you with that as well. I can migrate your website to my hosting platform, and I can help you with any technical issues that may arise.
Here are some of the benefits of working with me for your domain names and web hosting needs:
- I can help you choose the right solution for your needs. I will work with you to understand your requirements and recommend the best domain name and web hosting solution for your business.
- I can provide you with excellent support. I am available to answer your questions and help you with any problems you may encounter.
If you are interested in working with me for your domain names and web hosting needs, please contact me today. I would be happy to discuss your requirements and recommend the best solution for your business.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Features You May Want on Your WordPress Website?
Create an online space to sell your products or services online
Get people to sign up to your mailing list, to keep customers up to date with your latest products, services or offers
Show customers examples of your work.
A tool that uses Facebook Messenger to allow customers to ask questions quickly and on the go.
Adding a blog is a great way to add new content to your site, target new keywords and give people content to share out
Display your reviews and add a form so customers can submit them on site.
Videos can be engaging and easier for people who don’t want to read pages of text
Why not teach your clients? Add a course to your website
You can be involved as much or as little in the website design process as you feel comfortable with. However, the more input and information that you can provide about you and your company, the better the website can become. After all, nobody knows your business better than you.
Brilliant, easy to talk to
a real asset to my business
An excellent partner
After You Contact Me
- We’ll discuss your ideas for your website design, what you’re wanting the site to look like, to be able to do and the long term aim of the site etc.
- We will discuss some other website designs, what you do/don’t like about them.
- We’ll discuss who will provide the relevant information for the site.
- I’ll send over a quote and a brief based on our discussion.
- I will do what I can to make your ideas a reality.
- Don’t be afraid to say if something needs to be changed – I want you to be happy with your site.
Websites can be created using many different platforms. At Pippas Web, I mainly use WordPress (a content management system) for my website designs. However most systems use similar ideas, so if you already have a site using another system or want one created on another platform then contact me to discuss.
Why you shouldn’t create your own website!
- Appearance: You could use pre-created templates – where you just fill in your pics and text. But does this make you stand out in the crowd?
- Time: All websites take time. You need to collect the content & the images. It takes time to get it looking and functioning the way you want. Time working on the website is time away from running your business.
- Knowledge: There’s a font of knowledge out there on creating your own site in books, websites, and videos. But it all takes time to read or watch the info, then to do it all – again is it the best use of your time.
- Support: Depending on the system you use to create your site you may be able to get help from them or the hosting company – but free accounts rarely get support – which may mean hours of scouring Google/FAQ’s sections and messaging forums to find the solution.
- Experience: Testing things out, knowing what works and doesn’t work. Got time to experiment? then web design is great for you.
- Tools for the job: So you need hosting, domain and a website platform. But you will also need image editing software to prepare images and graphics for the site, SEO software and much more.
- Cost: While you can get free hosting, free domain etc. there’s usually a catch – for example having adverts for their company on your site. Yes, you can save the initial outlay but how much is it going to cost in terms of your time?
A web designer provides years of knowledge and expiernece which should be matched to your knowledge of your business to create the ideal website your business.
- Discover The Benefits of Web Safe FontsHaving a website that looks amazing on all devices is essential for any small business. But you might be surprised to learn that the font you chose may not look the same across all browsers and operating systems, meaning customers … Read more
- The Advantages of Hiring A Professional Web Designer vs Doing It YourselfAs a small business owner, you know that having an online presence is essential in today’s digital world. But deciding to create your own website means facing the daunting task of choosing who will build it. Before embarking on this … Read more
- Five Points to Consider When Deciding on Website ColoursColours can be powerful components of web design, and yet often are overlooked or merely seen as an additional aesthetic touch. Getting website colours right for your small business has a direct effect on how users engage with and respond … Read more
- Unlock the Benefits of WordPress Web Design for Small BusinessesAre you a small business owner looking to create an amazing website with minimal effort? Look no further than WordPress web design – the leading platform for small businesses who want to make their mark online. WordPress allows users to … Read more
- What Problem Does Your business Solve for New Customers?what problem does your business solve for new customers? For any small business, understanding what problem(s) your customer base has and then being able to solve those same problems is key to success. This can be difficult to do on … Read more
- How to speed up your website.Have you been told you need to speed up your website but do not know how to speed up your website?; then read on. If you are a small business owner, chances are you have got your website – you … Read more