Your website design can attract new clients, allow you to sell products and be the hub of all your online information. Making your business easier for customers to find and to use. But putting a site together takes time and a bit of technical know-how. Often business owners like you are too busy running a business! Don’t worry, I can be the web designer to create your idea site.
Website design Packages from £399
Why you need a web designer
There are many reasons why you should hire a web designer rather than doing it yourself. Here are some of the most important ones:
- Professionalism: A professional web designer will have the skills and experience to create a website that looks and functions great. They will also be familiar with the latest web design trends and best practices.
- Time savings: Hiring a web designer can save you a lot of time. You won’t have to spend hours learning how to use web design software or figuring out how to make your website look good.
- Peace of mind: Hiring a web designer gives you peace of mind knowing that your website is in good hands. You won’t have to worry about making mistakes or not getting the results you want.
- Expertise: A professional web designer will have expertise in areas such as user experience (UX), search engine optimization (SEO), and marketing. This means that they can create a website that is not only visually appealing, but also easy to use and findable by potential customers.
Recent WordPress Website Designs
What do you need from your web designer
Storage space for all the files and a database that makes the site work.
Your website’s address, that a user enters into the browser to find the site.
All the written text and images, about your business, go on your site.
Protect your site data and customer information.
Features You May Want Your web designer to add.
Create an online space to sell your products or services online
Get people to sign up to your mailing list, to keep customers up to date with your latest products, services or offers.
Show customers examples of your work.
A tool that uses Facebook Messenger to allow customers to ask questions quickly and on the go.
Adding a blog is a great way to add new content to your site, target new keywords and give people content to share out.
Display your reviews and add a form so customers can submit them on site.
Videos can be engaging and easier for people who don’t want to read pages of text
Why not teach your clients? Add a course to your website.
Web Designer or Web Developer
I consider myself to be a web designer not a developer. A developer can create tools for the site from scratch. I use exisiting plugins and there are countless number of them available for WordPress Sites. I do however know html/css and can edit them if we can’t get the site site to look the way we want.
An excellent partner
great web designer and is very helpful
what an absolute angel
After You Contact Me
- We’ll discuss your ideas for your website design, what you’re wanting the site to look like, to be able to do and the long term aim of the site etc.
- We will discuss some other website designs, what you do/don’t like about them.
- We’ll discuss who will provide the relevant information for the site.
- I’ll send over a quote and a brief based on our discussion.
- I will do what I can to make your ideas a reality.
- Don’t be afraid to say if something needs to be changed – I want you to be happy with your site.