Bespoke, effective websites at affordable prices, that’s what Pippas Web is all about. Pippas Web offers a customer friendly, customer-orientated approach, explaining the process of site design at a level you can understand. People like to make informed choices and the Internet allows your potential customers to search and compare businesses, products and services. It also allows you the opportunity to be more personal than just a phone number in a phonebook. Why not contact me and let me make a few suggestions on how Pippas Web can help YOU!
“I want a website, but don’t know how and I don’t have the time or want the hassle of doing it myself.”
Pippas Web can help small business owners by:
- Creating a bespoke new website to promote your business.
- Re-freshing an existing site.
- Creating an ecommerce site, making it easy to sell your goods or services online.
- Improving your rankings in the search engines.
- Creating a new logo to be used with your company branding.
- Helping setting up you social networking accounts.
My portfolio covers companies around the UK. Working from my home in Newent I am ideally placed to serve small businesses near Gloucester, Cheltenham or the Forest of Dean. However thanks to email, phone and skype, you don’t have to be. In theory, you could be anywhere in the world, as long as we can find a way to get a message to each other.
Alternatively, check out the Pippas Web Blog which, although still in its early stages, includes posts on issues relating to web design and SEO, as well as helpful suggestions that you can use on your own site.